Happy New Year! I hope 2017 is treating you well so far.
It’s been a hot minute since I last wrote on this blog! This past year has been a whirlwind of activity but I’m looking forward to all that this year has in store.
I’m not usually one for making grand declarations, but I do have a few goals in mind that I’d like to make progress towards.
- Nurture my creative side with new challenges. I feel like I have a better handle on The Wittle Whale and balancing a handmade business, so I would like to nurture my creative side by trying some new things outside the realm of sewing TWW’s products. I’d like to improve my sewing skills by making a broader range of projects. More on that later!
- Help people launch their own online businesses. I have several friends who are creative people interested in starting an Etsy shop. I will be making myself available to them to help them get set up.
- Stay in the same planner all year. Y’ALL. 2016 was the first year I stayed in the same planner all year and I’d like to do it again this year.
- Go plant-based. I would like to start the process of eating a mainly plant-based diet.
- Create less waste. I am really intrigued by the zero waste lifestyle and minimalism